ADA Competition Team
Audition in the spring for Amyclae Dance Academy Competition Company or Specialty Team. Recreation Competition Team auditions are in Septembers.
Reasons to compete in dance:
1. Obtain stage experience
2. Learn to be graceful, both physically and socially
3. Get exposed to other influences
4. Meet interesting people and network
5. Enjoy the benefits of learning teamwork
6. Seek higher standards
7. Perfect your dancing
Benefits of Performing a Solo/Duo/Trio
- Individual time with a teacher
- Builds Self Confidence and Self Esteem
- Develops independence
- Prepares students for future solo/duo/trio work
- An extra opportunity to perform
Auditions are held each spring. Parents & Students must read the information on the Competition Team Program before auditioning!
Recreational Competition Company Auditions
Auditions are held each September. An introduction into Dance Competitions.
Open to all Amyclae dancers ages 3 years old throu 18. Less time commitment and financial obligations than the regular Competition Team. A great way to get a feel if dance competing is the right choice for your dancer.
Scholarships may be given out to 1 or more students of Amyclae Dance Academy. Scholarships are not transferable to other students and can only be used towards tuition at Amyclae Dance Academy.