The spring session is for 5 months from January through recital in June. Registration may only be done online at https://www.amyclaedance.com/register-for-class/. Please see class schedule online.
For your dancer’s safety, Amyclae has implemented safety precautions to reduce risk, including:
- Small limited class sizes – Maximum number of students per studio.
- 10-foot spacing (100 sq ft) marked in all studios for each dancer
- Hybrid classes: Zoom and In-Studio options for classes – you decide
- Air purifiers with UV lighting in studios
- No fountains or vending available
- Waiting area usage limited
- Limited locker usage
- Frequent sanitizing and cleaning floors in between classes
- Frequent sanitizing and cleaning of barres and high touch areas in studios
- Cleaning of restrooms, countertops, and doorknobs throughout the afternoon and evening
- Limited usage of props
- Lysol, Clorox, or other disinfectant used to sanitize throughout the facility and floors
- All areas in facility sanitized and disinfected prior to reopening and done nightly
- Parents are solely responsible to check the health of all family members living in the household. If there are any signs of fever, illness, or Covid-19 symptoms, the dancer may NOT attend In-Studio classes but will instead log in to class through Zoom. This also applies to Amyclae staff.
- Dancers should use the restroom at home immediately prior to leaving so usage of restrooms at the studio is limited.
- Parents will drop dancers off at the studio door for the class.
- Dancers will not enter through the exterior studio door when the teacher calls for them.
- Dancers will arrive already in dance attire and will only switch shoes.
- Dancers should bring their own water bottles as there will be no water fountain or vending machine available. No food is to be brought into facility.
- Everyone in the facility, including dancers, will wear masks unless they are dancing. Parents have the choice whether their dancer is required to wear a mask while dancing and parents are responsible to direct their dancer as to their decision. Staff will wear except while dancing.
- Dancers will be required to wash their hands or use sanitizer upon entering the facility and prior to exiting the facility.
- There will be no contact between dancers or teacher. Studio floors have been marked with 10’ x 10’ squares with stars marking the center, so each dancer has their own 100 sq ft.
- Parents will not wait inside Amyclae facility. Only parents of Toddlers or Starlettes (ages 5 & under) may come into the facility temporarily if need and if wearing a mask, sanitizing upon entry, and maintaining social distancing.
- No registrations or payments will be accepted onsite. All registrations and payments must be done online. For questions, please send an email to email@example.com instead of asking office staff in person. Office staff’s main responsibilities will be focused on safety precautions and not on office tasks or answering questions.
- Parents will either leave the area while their dancer is in class and return at end of class, or will wait in car, or will stay outside facility while maintaining social distancing.
- Parents will return to pick up their dancer at end of class and remain outside.
- Classes will end a few minutes early and will start a few minutes late to allow the staff to sanitize in between classes.
- No students will linger or wait inside the facility between classes.
- Anyone not following procedures will be asked to attend classes only through Zoom.
Thank you all for your continued support to Amyclae. As a small woman-owned business, these are tough times. We appreciate your dancer attending the fall session and we also appreciate your understanding as we implement these changes. Let’s maintain the usual Amyclae patience and kindness as we get through this pandemic together.